- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 2 dozen cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh chives chopped, about half a .5 oz package
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Divide ham, tomatoes, chives, and feta evenly into a greased muffin tin.
- Combine eggs, milk, black pepper, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and basil into a spouted bowl and whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over the ingredients in your muffin tin. Fill to about 1/4 inch from the top of each tin.
- Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
- After the muffins are cooked, loosen each one from their tins with a butter knife.
- Let muffins cool completely.
- Wrap each muffins in cling wrap and place into a container or gallon ziploc and freeze!
The Ag Wife
One thought on “Egg Muffins”
Looks really cute on the muffin tin.
LikeLiked by 1 person