- Mini street taco corn tortilla
- Breakfast sausage link
- Scrambled egg with cheese
- Salsa for dipping
- Cook the sausage link and prepare the scrambled eggs
- Warm tortilla in skillet or microwave
- Place sausage link and a small amount of egg in the warmed tortilla and fold the two sides of the tortilla over each other.
- Place folded side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in toaster oven at 400 degrees until tortilla starts to brown on the edges.
- Serve with Salsa for dipping
You can also make these in big batches in a normal sized oven and freeze them for quick easy breakfasts in the morning. I like to do this for my husband because he wakes up early on work days.
The Ag Wife
One thought on “Toaster Tuesday”
The meal prep part is the best!