- Sliced bread
- Powdered Cinnamon
- Spread one tablespoon of butter per slice of bread
- Fill a bowl with desired amount of sugar. This depends on how many slices of toast you want to make. You need an even layer of sugar to cover your bread.
- Add powdered cinnamon to your sugar to desired taste. I put quite a bit in mine because I really like cinnamon.
- Mix cinnamon/sugar together
- Sprinkle on top of buttered bread
- Toast in toaster oven to desired doneness
This is a classic snack my mom would make my brother and I when we were little. It brings back fond memories of childhood every time we make it.
The Ag Wife