- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 cherry sized tomatoes cut in halves
- Place spinach on a plate.
- Top with tomatoes, feta, and sour cream
- Melt butter in a small skillet
- Fry eggs Sunny side up until whites are cooked
- Season eggs with garlic salt and black pepper while they are cooking in the skillet
- Slide cooked eggs from the skillet directly onto the salad
- Best eaten with runny yolk to cover salad.
The Ag Wife
2 thoughts on “An Israeli Breakfast”
Looking good! I am really interested in Israeli food – love hummus and shakshouka and cannot wait to discover more once we are able to travel again.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It was some of the best food I’ve ever had. Yummy salads and fresh ingredients always!