- 1 box of corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can whole corn drained
- 1/2 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs and yogurt and mix
- Add muffin mix and milk and mix
- Gently fold both cans of corn
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 casserole dish and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
I like to make this with my Snow Day Stew. It’s really good crumbles up and mixed together with warm soup!
The Ag Wife