- 32 ounces of American melting cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 10.5 ounces of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeños finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chili
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 bag of tortilla chips for dipping
- Toppings if you are making nachos
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Sour cream
- Green Onions
- Large recyclable aluminum pan
- Smoker (If you do not own a smoker you can make this recipe in an oven or crockpot)
- Cook sausage according to instructions on the taco seasoning packet.
- Combine American melting cheese, cooked sausage, cream cheese, soup, jalapeños, onion, chili tomatoes, and minced garlic into the recyclable aluminum pan if you are using a smoker or an oven. If you are using a crockpot, put the ingredients directly into the pot.
- If you are using a smoker, smoke pan of ingredients at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. Stir ingredients together and let smoke for another 30 minutes and serve.
- If you are using an oven, preheat to 225-250 degrees. Wait until ingredients are melted in order to stir together and serve.
- If you are using a crockpot, set on high until ingredients are melted. Stir ingredients together and place crockpot setting on low to keep dip warm and serve.
- This can be used as a dip or on top of nachos.
The Ag Wife