- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces of whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 9×13 glass baking dish and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and stir.
- Add the pie filling, eggs, oil, vanilla, optional pecans, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and cook for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick to the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- In a separate bowl, combine the instant pudding and whipped topping. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread frosting onto a completely cool cake and serve.
The Ag Wife